30 ml fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tbsp brown sugar
5 whole strawberries
120 ml club soda
1 shot rose syrup (packaged)
- Crush the 5 strawberries into a puree using a pestle. Add ice, lemon juice, rose syrup and strawberry mixture to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until combined. Rim the glass with a lime slice until it is wet.
- Then dip the rim in the brown sugar so it sticks to the glass. Fill the glass with ice, pour the prepared mixture and top up with soda.
- Serving suggestion-garnish: A whole strawberry or half a lime slice or the peak of a spearmint stem.
- Serving glass: Tall wine glass.
Upgrade Your Drink
This site has been created by people like you. Let’s get to know each other better! We are a volunteer group of students looking for alternative ways of entertainment involving less alcohol consumption.