Exotic Spritz (sparkly and bitter) or (sparkly and sweet and sour)
50 ml homemade non-alcoholic Aperitivo*
Club Soda/ Mango Soda
- Preparation of the homemade non-alcoholic Aperitivo:
- Pour in a bottle 700ml non-alcoholic aperitivo, 100 g Passion Fruit, 100 g mango and let sit at room temperature for 1 day.
- Fill a wine glass with regular ice cubes. Add the aperitivo and top up carefully with club soda (for bitter flavor).
- Substitute the club soda with mango soda for a more tiki mood.
- Serving suggestion-garnish: Garnish with the orange peel.
- Serving glass: Tall wine glass.
Upgrade Your Drink
This site has been created by people like you. Let’s get to know each other better! We are a volunteer group of students looking for alternative ways of entertainment involving less alcohol consumption.